The authors are grateful for the financial support of the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant no. 50971053).
Dependence of GFA and Crystallization Behaviors of Al86Ni9La5 Metallic Glass on Its Original Liquid State†
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 898–901, October 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Z.-Z., Zu, F.-Q., Zhang, Z., Cui, X., Wang, L.-F. and Sun, G.-D. (2012), Dependence of GFA and Crystallization Behaviors of Al86Ni9La5 Metallic Glass on Its Original Liquid State. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 898–901. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200071
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50971053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!