The authors gratefully acknowledge funding through the German Science Foundation DFG priority program SPP1239. The authors are very thankful for discussions and contributions from Prof. A. Bogdanov, Dr. S. Fähler, Prof. O. Gutfleisch, Dr. U. Rößler, and Dr. N. Scheerbaum. Special thanks go to AdaptaMat Ltd. for providing high quality magnetic shape memory single crystals.
Magnetic Domains and Twin Boundary Movement of NiMnGa Magnetic Shape Memory Crystals†
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 601–613, August 2012
How to Cite
Neudert, A., Lai, Y. W., Schäfer, R., Kustov, M., Schultz, L. and McCord, J. (2012), Magnetic Domains and Twin Boundary Movement of NiMnGa Magnetic Shape Memory Crystals. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 601–613. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200074
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!