This research was carried out under the project numbers M41.10.08322 in the framework of the Research Program of the Materials Innovation Institute (www.m2i.nl). Support and technical discussions with Arjan Thijssen, Wim Verwaal, and Jos van Meel (Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geosciences, Delft University of Technology) are appreciated.
Linking Crack Tip Morphology to Tear Toughness of Hot Rolled AA7050 Alloys Using X-Ray Computed Tomography†
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 449–456, July 2012
How to Cite
Wu, X., Schlangen, E. and van der Zwaag, S. (2012), Linking Crack Tip Morphology to Tear Toughness of Hot Rolled AA7050 Alloys Using X-Ray Computed Tomography. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 449–456. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200079
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!