This research was carried out under the project numbers M41.10.08322 in the framework of the Research Program of the Materials innovation institute (www.m2i.nl). Support and technical discussions with Arjan Thijssen, Wim Verwaal, and Jos van Meel (Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geosciences, Delft University of Technology) are appreciated.
Linking Porosity to Rolling Reduction and Fatigue Lifetime of Hot Rolled AA7xxx Alloys by 3D X-Ray Computed Tomography†
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 457–463, July 2012
How to Cite
Wu, X., Schlangen, E. and van der Zwaag, S. (2012), Linking Porosity to Rolling Reduction and Fatigue Lifetime of Hot Rolled AA7xxx Alloys by 3D X-Ray Computed Tomography. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 457–463. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200087
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!