Financial support for this work has been provided by Anacosta Ltd, Trinity Hall College, Cambridge and Cambridge Commonwealth Trust. The authors are also grateful to Dr. Natalia Tabachkova, of the National University of Science and Technology in Moscow (MiSIS), who took the TEM micrographs shown in Figure 2 and 6.
Filtration Performance of Membranes Produced Using Nanoscale Alumina Fibers (NAF)†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Highly Porous Metals and Ceramics
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1088–1096, December 2012
How to Cite
Su, V., Terehov, M. and Clyne, B. (2012), Filtration Performance of Membranes Produced Using Nanoscale Alumina Fibers (NAF). Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 1088–1096. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200093
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!