We thank Samuel Ferraz-Leite for a careful reading of the manuscript. This work was partially supported by Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft through the DFG Priority Programme 1239 – Change of microstructure and shape of solid materials by external magnetic fields. A.C. was also partially supported by PAPIIT IN101410.
A Constrained Model for MSMA†
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 594–600, August 2012
How to Cite
Capella, A., Müller, S. and Otto, F. (2012), A Constrained Model for MSMA. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 594–600. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200095
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!