The authors would like to thank A. Mattern and C. Engel, Robert Bosch GmbH, for providing experimental data for the porous ceramics, and the MAVI group at Fraunhofer Institute for Industrial Mathematics, Kaiserslautern, for assistance with respect to image processing. The work on hand was co-financed by Bosch and the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research in the framework of the CorTRePa project with support code 03X3502C.12
Generating Validated 3D Models of Microporous Ceramics†
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 1-2, pages 40–45, February 2013
How to Cite
Schmidt, K. and Becker, J. (2013), Generating Validated 3D Models of Microporous Ceramics. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 40–45. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200097
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- Bosch and the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research in the framework of the CorTRePa project. Grant Number: 03X3502C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!