This research was carried out under project number MC2.05235 in the research program of the Materials Innovation Institute M2i (www.m2i.nl). The authors are grateful to Marc van Maris for his assistance in conducting experiments.
An In Situ Experimental-Numerical Approach for Characterization and Prediction of Interface Delamination: Application to CuLF-MCE Systems†
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Nanostructured Materials
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 1034–1041, November 2012
How to Cite
Kolluri, M., Hoefnagels, J. P. M., Samimi, M., van Dommelen, H., van der Sluis, O. and Geers, M. G. D. (2012), An In Situ Experimental-Numerical Approach for Characterization and Prediction of Interface Delamination: Application to CuLF-MCE Systems. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 1034–1041. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200110
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!