The present work was supported by the DFG in the framework of the SFB-Transregio 79 and by the European Commission in the network project EC-ITN BioTiNet under contract no 264635. Thanks are given to A. Teresiak for help with XRD analysis and to A. Helth for experimental assistance.
Mechanical Alloying of β-Type Ti–Nb for Biomedical Applications†
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 262–268, April 2013
How to Cite
Zhuravleva, K., Scudino, S., Khoshkhoo, M. S., Gebert, A., Calin, M., Schultz, L. and Eckert, J. (2013), Mechanical Alloying of β-Type Ti–Nb for Biomedical Applications. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 262–268. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200117
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!