This work has been supported by DFG Schwerpunkt 1239 “Magnetic shape.” I thank participants in this project for the joint efforts to understand these materials. Particular thanks to A.N. Bogdanov, N.S. Kiselev, and A.T. Onisan for collaboration. Supporting Information is available from the Wiley Online Library or from the author.
Domain Models of Ferromagnetic Shape Memory Materials†
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 589–593, August 2012
How to Cite
Rößler, U. K. (2012), Domain Models of Ferromagnetic Shape Memory Materials. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 589–593. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200120
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!