The authors gratefully acknowledge Dr. Erich Halwax for assistance in XRD measurements, Karin Fussenegger for conduction of mercury intrusion porosimetry experiments, Jo Frank for assistance in green-body machining, as well as Prof. Noel Thomas for linguistic help with the manuscript.
Bulk Ceramic Composites Derived from a Preceramic Polysilazane with Alumina and Zirconia Fillers†
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 394–406, May 2013
How to Cite
Konegger, T., Liersch, A., Gierl, C. and Scheffler, M. (2013), Bulk Ceramic Composites Derived from a Preceramic Polysilazane with Alumina and Zirconia Fillers. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 394–406. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200134
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!