The synchrotron radiation experiments were carried out at the SPring-8 with the approval of JASRI (no. 2008B1147 and no. 2009B1374). One of the authors (Q. Zhang) would like to acknowledge the financial support from JSPS through a Postdoctoral Research Fellowship program and the National Nature Science Foundation of China (grant no. 51001037).
Characterization of Cell Wall Microstructure and Damage Behavior of Alloyed Aluminum Foam via Synchrotron-Based Microtomography†
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Porous Metals and Metal Foams
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 149–152, March 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Q., Toda, H., Kobayashi, M., Uesugi, K. and Suzuki, Y. (2013), Characterization of Cell Wall Microstructure and Damage Behavior of Alloyed Aluminum Foam via Synchrotron-Based Microtomography. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 149–152. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200142
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2012
- JSPS through a Postdoctoral Research Fellowship program
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51001037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!