This research was supported by Basic Science Research Program (no. 2010-0024312) and a grant-in-aid for the National Core Research Center Program (no. R15-2006-022-02001-0) through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology.
Effect of Pore Morphology on Deformation Behaviors in Porous Al by FEM Simulations†
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Porous Metals and Metal Foams
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 166–169, March 2013
How to Cite
Cho, Y. J., Lee, W. J., Park, S. K. and Park, Y. H. (2013), Effect of Pore Morphology on Deformation Behaviors in Porous Al by FEM Simulations. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 166–169. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200145
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!