G. Kerckhofs and M. Moesen were funded by the agency for Innovation by Science and Technology in Flanders (IWT/OZM/090655 and IWT/OZM/080436, respectively). G. Pyka was funded by the Research Foundation – Flanders (FWO, G.0618.10).
High-Resolution Microfocus X-Ray Computed Tomography for 3D Surface Roughness Measurements of Additive Manufactured Porous Materials†
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Porous Metals and Metal Foams
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 153–158, March 2013
How to Cite
Kerckhofs, G., Pyka, G., Moesen, M., Van Bael, S., Schrooten, J. and Wevers, M. (2013), High-Resolution Microfocus X-Ray Computed Tomography for 3D Surface Roughness Measurements of Additive Manufactured Porous Materials. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 153–158. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200156
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!