This work is supported by NSF Collaborative Research Grants (Nos. 0928278 and 0928297). T.L. also acknowledges the support of NSF (Grant No. 0856540). Z.J. acknowledges UMD Future Faculty Program and a student travel award from Haythornthwaite Foundation.
In Situ Electro-Mechanical Experiments and Mechanics Modeling of Fracture in Indium Tin Oxide-Based Multilayer Electrodes†
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 250–256, April 2013
How to Cite
Peng, C., Jia, Z., Neilson, H., Li, T. and Lou, J. (2013), In Situ Electro-Mechanical Experiments and Mechanics Modeling of Fracture in Indium Tin Oxide-Based Multilayer Electrodes. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 250–256. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200169
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- NSF Collaborative Research. Grant Numbers: 0928278, 0928297
- NSF. Grant Number: 0856540
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!