One of the authors, VOK would like to thank University of Liège and VITO NV for financial support for his PhD. He is also grateful to Dr. V. Meynen (Univ. Antwerp), Dr. A. Buekenhoudt (VITO), H. Omari for valuable discussions and technical staff of the Materials Technology department of VITO for their help in characterization. Supporting Information is available from the Wiley Online Library or from the author.
Systematic Processing of β-Tricalcium Phosphate for Efficient Protein Loading and In Vitro Analysis of Antigen Uptake†
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 295–301, April 2013
How to Cite
Ozhukil Kollath, V., De Geest, B. G., Mullens, S., De Koker, S., Luyten, J., Persoons, R., Traina, K., Remon, J. P. and Cloots, R. (2013), Systematic Processing of β-Tricalcium Phosphate for Efficient Protein Loading and In Vitro Analysis of Antigen Uptake. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 295–301. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200177
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- University of Liège and VITO NV
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!