This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (NSF) International Materials Institutes (IMI) program (DMR-0231320), and the Graduate Students Study Abroad Program from the National Science Council (NSC) of Taiwan. W.D. would like to acknowledge the support from NSF, DMR-0906744. The use of the Advanced Photon Source is supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under Contract No. W-31-109-Eng-38.
High-Energy X-Ray Diffraction Study of the Inhomogeneous Zr43Cu43Al7Ag7 Bulk-Metallic Glasses†
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 287–294, April 2013
How to Cite
Chuang, C.-P., Liaw, P. K., Kai, J.-J., Dmowski, W., Huang, J.-H. and Yu, G.-P. (2013), High-Energy X-Ray Diffraction Study of the Inhomogeneous Zr43Cu43Al7Ag7 Bulk-Metallic Glasses. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 287–294. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200179
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!