This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (NSF) International Materials Institutes (IMI) program (DMR-0231320), and the Graduate Students Study Abroad Program from the National Science Council (NSC) of Taiwan. W.D. would like to acknowledge the support from NSF, DMR-0906744. The use of the Advanced Photon Source is supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under Contract No. W-31-109-Eng-38.
High-Energy X-Ray Diffraction Study of the Inhomogeneous Zr43Cu43Al7Ag7 Bulk-Metallic Glasses†
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 287–294, April 2013
How to Cite
Chuang, C.-P., Liaw, P. K., Kai, J.-J., Dmowski, W., Huang, J.-H. and Yu, G.-P. (2013), High-Energy X-Ray Diffraction Study of the Inhomogeneous Zr43Cu43Al7Ag7 Bulk-Metallic Glasses. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 287–294. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200179
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!