We thank the European Space Agency for funding the Project AO-099-075.
Metal Foaming Studied In Situ by Energy Dispersive X-Ray Diffraction of Synchrotron Radiation, X-Ray Radioscopy, and Optical Expandometry†
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Porous Metals and Metal Foams
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 141–148, March 2013
How to Cite
Jiménez, C., Garcia-Moreno, F., Pfretzschner, B., Kamm, P. H., Neu, T. R., Klaus, M., Genzel, C., Hilger, A., Manke, I. and Banhart, J. (2013), Metal Foaming Studied In Situ by Energy Dispersive X-Ray Diffraction of Synchrotron Radiation, X-Ray Radioscopy, and Optical Expandometry. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 141–148. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200183
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!