This work was financially supported by the German Research Foundation (DFG) in frame of the Collaborative Research Center 920. The authors would like to thank Mrs. Anja Stolle for the impingement tests and Mr. Ricardo Fricke for supporting the tests at the steel casting simulator.
Reactive Filters for Steel Melt Filtration†
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 1-2, pages 46–59, February 2013
How to Cite
Aneziris, C. G., Dudczig, S., Emmel, M., Berek, H., Schmidt, G. and Hubalkova, J. (2013), Reactive Filters for Steel Melt Filtration. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 46–59. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200199
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!