The authors thank Mr. Tommaso Simonato for the experimental assistance. E. Bernardo, G. Parcianello, and P. Colombo acknowledge the financial support of Italy–Germany bilateral research program “Vigoni.”
Wollastonite Foams From an Extruded Preceramic Polymer Mixed with CaCO3 Microparticles Assisted by Supercritical Carbon Dioxide†
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 1-2, pages 60–65, February 2013
How to Cite
Bernardo, E., Parcianello, G., Colombo, P. and Matthews, S. (2013), Wollastonite Foams From an Extruded Preceramic Polymer Mixed with CaCO3 Microparticles Assisted by Supercritical Carbon Dioxide. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 60–65. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200202
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- Italy–Germany bilateral research program “Vigoni.”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!