The authors thank Egyptian ministry of defense for giving the first author the opportunity to accomplish this work at Concordia University and for financial support from NSERC.
Processing and Characterization of In Situ (TiC–TiB2)p/AZ91D Magnesium Matrix Composites†
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 708–717, August 2013
How to Cite
Shamekh, M., Pugh, M. and Medraj, M. (2013), Processing and Characterization of In Situ (TiC–TiB2)p/AZ91D Magnesium Matrix Composites. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 708–717. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200203
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!