This work was enabled through the ANSTO Senior Research Fellowship Program entitled Modern Diffraction Methods for The Investigation of Thermo-Mechanical Processes. The synchrotron beam time at APS was granted and travel supported through the Australian Synchrotron Research Program, funded by the Commonwealth of Australia under the National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy. Use of the APS was supported by the US Department of Energy under contract DE-AC02-06CH11357. Special thanks goes to Jonathan Almer and the beamline staff for experimental set-up and help at the APS. We acknowledge support from Jun Shen and his group at the Harbin Institute of Technology for sample preparation by W. Zheng and X.S. Wei, and financial support of DDQ, enabled by the National Natural Science Foundation of China under the grant No. 51025415.
Variability of Poisson's Ratio and Enhanced Ductility in Amorphous Metal†
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 347–351, May 2013
How to Cite
Liss, K.-D., Qu, D., Yan, K. and Reid, M. (2013), Variability of Poisson's Ratio and Enhanced Ductility in Amorphous Metal. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 347–351. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200216
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51025415
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!