I would like to thank Alan Sabroff, Mike Maloney, Currie Berry and Hans-Peter Degischer for giving information on the historic background of some of the developments in metal foaming technology.
Light-Metal Foams—History of Innovation and Technological Challenges†
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Porous Metals and Metal Foams
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 82–111, March 2013
How to Cite
Banhart, J. (2013), Light-Metal Foams—History of Innovation and Technological Challenges. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 82–111. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200217
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!