The authors very much appreciate financial support received within the framework of the project “Biocompatible Materials and Applications” initiated by the Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH (AIT), and support from the Staub/Kaiser Foundation, Switzerland.
On the Immersion Testing of Degradable Implant Materials in Simulated Body Fluid: Active pH Regulation Using CO2†
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 434–441, June 2013
How to Cite
Schinhammer, M., Hofstetter, J., Wegmann, C., Moszner, F., Löffler, J. F. and Uggowitzer, P. J. (2013), On the Immersion Testing of Degradable Implant Materials in Simulated Body Fluid: Active pH Regulation Using CO2. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 434–441. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200218
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- Biocompatible Materials and Applications
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!