A part of the work presented in this review paper was conducted within the framework of the following projects: FWF project P20709-N20, Austria; COMET Competence Centre Programme, Austria; FFG project 826989 “ProStTial”, Austria; FFG project 832040 “energy-drive,” Research Studios Austria, Austria; FFG project 830381 “fAusT,” Österreichisches Luftfahrtprogramm TAKE OFF, Austria; Styrian Materials Cluster, Austria; BMBF project O3X3530A, Germany. The support of the DESY and ESRF managements and user offices is gratefully acknowledged. We appreciate the commitment of the HZG and ESRF beam-line staff which contributed greatly to the success of the experiments performed. Research activities performed at DESY have received funding from the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement no. 226716. Finally, we thank our project partners for many years of fruitful cooperation and our PhD students who are working in the framework of the programs listed above: Thomas Schmoelzer, Martin Schloffer, Emanuel Schwaighofer, Robert Werner, and Andrea Gaitzenauer.
Design, Processing, Microstructure, Properties, and Applications of Advanced Intermetallic TiAl Alloys†
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 191–215, April 2013
How to Cite
Clemens, H. and Mayer, S. (2013), Design, Processing, Microstructure, Properties, and Applications of Advanced Intermetallic TiAl Alloys. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 191–215. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200231
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!