Parts of the research project no. 3364ZN of the research association IUTA has been funded via AiF within the agenda for the promotion of industrial cooperative research and development (IGF) by the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology based on a decision of the German Bundestag. Financial support by the European Union and the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy of the State North Rhine-Westphalia in Germany (Objective 2 Programme: European Regional Development Fund, ERDF) is gratefully acknowledged.
Thermoelectric Properties of Nanocrystalline Silicon from a Scaled-Up Synthesis Plant†
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 379–385, May 2013
How to Cite
Kessler, V., Gautam, D., Hülser, T., Spree, M., Theissmann, R., Winterer, M., Wiggers, H., Schierning, G. and Schmechel, R. (2013), Thermoelectric Properties of Nanocrystalline Silicon from a Scaled-Up Synthesis Plant. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 379–385. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200233
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2012
Vol. 15, Issue 11, 1152, Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!