The research work of Prof. Mücklich was supported by the Alfred Krupp Prize for Young University Teachers awarded by the Krupp Foundation. D. Acevedo and C. Barbero are permanent fellows of CONICET. The authors acknowledge the International Bureaus of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF, Germany) and the Secretary of Science and Technology (SeCyT, Argentina) for financial support (Bilateral Cooperation Germany – Argentina, project “Advanced Design of Electrochemical Functional Materials using Direct Laser Interference Patterning”). D. Acevedo thanks the EU (IRSES project “NanoCom Network”. Pr. no: 247524) for the financial support for the scientist's mobility.
SERS Active Surface in Two Steps, Patterning and Metallization†
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 325–329, May 2013
How to Cite
Acevedo, D., Salavagione, H., Lasagni, A., Morallón, E., Mücklich, F. and Barbero, C. (2013), SERS Active Surface in Two Steps, Patterning and Metallization. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 325–329. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200240
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!