The authors gratefully acknowledge the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) for financial support of the project MI 427/8-1 in the framework of the Priority Program SPP1418 (FIRE).
Investigation of the Thermal Shock Behavior of Ceramic Using a Combination of Experimental Testing and FE-Simulation Methods†
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 480–484, June 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, W., Doynov, N., Wolf, M., Dreibati, O., Ossenbrink, R. and Michailov, V. (2013), Investigation of the Thermal Shock Behavior of Ceramic Using a Combination of Experimental Testing and FE-Simulation Methods. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 480–484. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200241
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!