The authors would gratefully acknowledge the European Union through the project AME-Lab (European Regional Development Fund C/4-EFRE-13/2009/Br), the Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst (DAAD) and Comisión Nacional de Investigación Científica y Tecnológica (CONICYT-Chile) for their contributions and Michael Hans and Dr. Flavio Soldera for their corrections and suggestions.
Wetting Properties of Steel Surfaces Modified by Laser Interference Metallurgy†
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 341–346, May 2013
How to Cite
Raillard, B., Rémond, J., Ramos-Moore, E., Souza, N., Gachot, C. and Mücklich, F. (2013), Wetting Properties of Steel Surfaces Modified by Laser Interference Metallurgy. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 341–346. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200247
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!