The use of the facilities supported by the Alberta center for surface engineering and science at the University of Alberta, and the oil sands and coal interfacial engineering facility at the University of Alberta are also gratefully acknowledged.
Surface Nanocrystalline of Martensite Steel Induced by Sandblasting at High Temperature†
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 476–479, June 2013
How to Cite
Fu, L. and Li, D. (2013), Surface Nanocrystalline of Martensite Steel Induced by Sandblasting at High Temperature. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 476–479. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200252
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!