The project was supported by the BMBF (FHProfUnd 2008 FKZ 1713X08). Thanks go to the company Micromotion GmbH in Mainz-Gonsenheim, Germany for manufacturing the micro-specimens.
Microstructural Parameters and Their Effect on the Indentation Hardness of Electrodeposited and Annealed Nickel–Iron Micro-Specimens†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 442–448, June 2013
How to Cite
Schmitt, M.-T., Hoffmann, J. E. and Eifler, D. (2013), Microstructural Parameters and Their Effect on the Indentation Hardness of Electrodeposited and Annealed Nickel–Iron Micro-Specimens. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 442–448. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200253
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!