The authors would like to thank Dong Jun Lee and Kang Hyun Choi for their assistance with FEM simulations and the experimental work on HPT-processed material, respectively. Useful discussions with M. Barnett, S. Khoddam, R. Lapovok, and H. P. Ng are gratefully acknowledged.
Architecturing of Metal-Based Composites with Concurrent Nanostructuring: A New Paradigm of Materials Design†
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 336–340, May 2013
How to Cite
Bouaziz, O., Kim, H. S. and Estrin, Y. (2013), Architecturing of Metal-Based Composites with Concurrent Nanostructuring: A New Paradigm of Materials Design. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 336–340. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200261
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!