The authors acknowledge the financial support provided by “Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft” for the funding in the frame of the DFG-Research-Group 524 “Herstellung, Eigenschaftsanalyse und Simulation geschweißter Leichtbaustrukturen aus Metall/Faser-Kunststoff-Verbunden” (http://mechanik.mv.uni-kl.de/forschergruppe/index.html).
Induction Spot Welding of Metal/CFRPC Hybrid Joints†
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 804–813, September 2013
How to Cite
Mitschang, P., Velthuis, R. and Didi, M. (2013), Induction Spot Welding of Metal/CFRPC Hybrid Joints. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 804–813. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200273
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!