The authors thank the German Research Foundation (DFG) for the financial support within the Research Unit (FOR) 524 “Manufacturing, Characterisation and Simulation of Welded Lightweight Structures of Metal/Fibre-Reinforced Polymer Composites” at the University of Kaiserslautern, Germany.
Numerical Analysis of the Mechanical Behavior of Lightweight Metal-CFRP Joints†
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 846–852, September 2013
How to Cite
Konchakova, N., Balle, F., Müller, R., Steinmann, P., Eifler, D. and Barth, F. J. (2013), Numerical Analysis of the Mechanical Behavior of Lightweight Metal-CFRP Joints. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 846–852. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200286
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!