This work was partly funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft DFG. Financial support is highly acknowledged. Experimental support of Ralf Kauert and Dr. Manuel Köhl (metal injection moulding) as well as Prof. Dr. Tilman Beck and Alexander Moser (mechanical characterization) is highly acknowledged as well.
Realization of a Titanium Spinal Implant with a Gradient in Porosity by 2-Component-Metal Injection Moulding†
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 510–521, June 2013
How to Cite
Barbosa, A. P. C., Bram, M., Stöver, D. and Buchkremer, H. P. (2013), Realization of a Titanium Spinal Implant with a Gradient in Porosity by 2-Component-Metal Injection Moulding. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 510–521. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200289
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!