The Volkswagen Stiftung is kindly acknowledged for the financial support in the framework of the completed project “Integration of Laser Interference Metallurgy and Micro Metal Forming to Functionalize Surfaces”. Special thanks also go to the DFG for further supporting the topic within the priority program SPP1551.
Advanced Design of Hierarchical Topographies in Metallic Surfaces by Combining Micro-Coining and Laser Interference Patterning†
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 503–509, June 2013
How to Cite
Gachot, C., Rosenkranz, A., Wietbrock, B., Hirt, G. and Mücklich, F. (2013), Advanced Design of Hierarchical Topographies in Metallic Surfaces by Combining Micro-Coining and Laser Interference Patterning. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 503–509. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200295
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!