The work is sponsored by National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 51275295), the Australian CAST Co-operative Research Centre, ARC Discovery Grants DP120101672 (DStJ) and DP2010000071 (ME), and Funded Projects of SAST-SJTU Aerospace Advanced Technology Joint Research Centre (No. USCAST2012-15). The authors acknowledge the Monash Centre for Electron Microscopy (MCEM) and thank Dr. Mark Gibson, Mr. Andrew Yob at CSIRO and Mr. Darren Gandel at Monash University for help with experiments.
Grain Refinement of Magnesium Alloys by Mg–Zr Master Alloys: The Role of Alloy Chemistry and Zr Particle Number Density†
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 373–378, May 2013
How to Cite
Sun, M., Easton, M. A., StJohn, D. H., Wu, G., Abbott, T. B. and Ding, W. (2013), Grain Refinement of Magnesium Alloys by Mg–Zr Master Alloys: The Role of Alloy Chemistry and Zr Particle Number Density. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 373–378. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200297
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!