Now Assistant Professor, Materials Science and Engineering, Clemson University.
Thermal Conductivity of ZrB2SiCB4C from 25 to 2000 °C†
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 425–433, June 2013
How to Cite
Peng, F., Erdman, R., Van Laningham, G., Speyer, R. F. and Campbell, R. (2013), Thermal Conductivity of ZrB2SiCB4C from 25 to 2000 °C. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 425–433. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200298
This project was funded by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research, Contract FA9550-08-1-0408. The authors would like to express their appreciation for the helpful suggestions and support of their contract monitor, Dr. Ali Sayir.
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!