Now Assistant Professor, Materials Science and Engineering, Clemson University.
Thermal Conductivity of ZrB2SiCB4C from 25 to 2000 °C†
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 425–433, June 2013
How to Cite
Peng, F., Erdman, R., Van Laningham, G., Speyer, R. F. and Campbell, R. (2013), Thermal Conductivity of ZrB2SiCB4C from 25 to 2000 °C. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 425–433. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200298
This project was funded by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research, Contract FA9550-08-1-0408. The authors would like to express their appreciation for the helpful suggestions and support of their contract monitor, Dr. Ali Sayir.
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!