This work was financially supported by the German Research Foundation DFG within the Collaborative Research Centre SFB 799 TRIP-Matrix-Composite at the Institute of Iron and Steel Technology, Technical University Bergakademie Freiberg, which is hereby gratefully acknowledged. Mr. M. Hartig is thanked for experimental measurements. In addition, the authors would like to thank Prof. S. Seetharaman for his fruitful comments on the final manuscript.
The Thermophysical Properties of Liquid TRIP/TWIP-Steel Alloys Using the Maximum Bubble Pressure Method†
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: TRIP-Matrix-Composite
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 583–589, July 2013
How to Cite
Dubberstein, T. and Heller, H.-P. (2013), The Thermophysical Properties of Liquid TRIP/TWIP-Steel Alloys Using the Maximum Bubble Pressure Method. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 583–589. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200310
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- German Research Foundation DFG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!