This work was supported by the Strategic University Research Partnership at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology. Graduate student support was provided by the Office of Naval Research under grant no. N00014-07-1-1115, the Education Office of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology, and NASA's Exploration Systems Mission Directorate under contract number NNH10ZTT001N. The authors thank the staff of the NASA Ames Vertical Gun Range for their technical support of this effort, especially D. Holt and C. Cornelison. The authors also thank Eric Christiansen of NASA's Johnson Space Center for supplying the ballistic limit equations program and comments. Supporting Information is available from the Wiley Online Library or from the author.
Investigating Amorphous Metal Composite Architectures as Spacecraft Shielding†
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 1-2, pages 27–33, February 2013
How to Cite
Davidson, M., Roberts, S., Castro, G., Dillon, R. P., Kunz, A., Kozachkov, H., Demetriou, M. D., Johnson, W. L., Nutt, S. and Hofmann, D. C. (2013), Investigating Amorphous Metal Composite Architectures as Spacecraft Shielding. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 27–33. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200313
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!