The authors gratefully acknowledge the German Research Foundation (DFG) for supporting this work carried out in the framework of the Collaborative Research Center TRIP-Matrix composites (SFB 799, C4/C5).
Study of Reinforcing Mechanisms in TRIP-Matrix Composites under Compressive Loading by Means of Micromechanical Simulations†
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: TRIP-Matrix-Composite
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 542–549, July 2013
How to Cite
Prüger, S., Mehlhorn, L., Mühlich, U. and Kuna, M. (2013), Study of Reinforcing Mechanisms in TRIP-Matrix Composites under Compressive Loading by Means of Micromechanical Simulations. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 542–549. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200323
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!