The authors thank the German Research Foundation (DFG) for financial support of these investigations in frame of the Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 799. We also thank Dr. A. Jahn from the Institute of Steel Technology, Technische Universität Bergakademie Freiberg for the hot rolled TRIP steel samples. For the metallographic sample preparation we would like to thank Mrs. Dipl.-Ing. A. Mueller, Mrs. K. Becker; for the conventional preparation of TEM samples and the FIB preparation of TEM samples on Infineon, Dresden we would like to thank Mrs. Dipl.-Ing. A. Leuteritz.
Microstructure Defects Contributing to the Energy Absorption in CrMnNi TRIP Steels†
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: TRIP-Matrix-Composite
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 571–582, July 2013
How to Cite
Borisova, D., Klemm, V., Martin, S., Wolf, S. and Rafaja, D. (2013), Microstructure Defects Contributing to the Energy Absorption in CrMnNi TRIP Steels. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 571–582. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200327
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!