The authors would like to thank all of the staff involved in the collaborative research centre 799, especially Dipl.-Wi.-Ing. Steffen Wolf for the carrying out of the tensile tests, and the German Research Foundation (DFG) for financial support of these investigations.
Thermodynamic-Mechanical Modeling of Strain-Induced α′-Martensite Formation in Austenitic Cr–Mn–Ni As-Cast Steel†
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: TRIP-Matrix-Composite
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 609–617, July 2013
How to Cite
Kovalev, A., Wendler, M., Jahn, A., Weiß, A. and Biermann, H. (2013), Thermodynamic-Mechanical Modeling of Strain-Induced α′-Martensite Formation in Austenitic Cr–Mn–Ni As-Cast Steel. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 609–617. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200340
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!