The financial support of the Collaborative Research Centre “TRIP-Matrix Composite” (SFB 799) by the German Research Foundation (DFG) is gratefully acknowledged. Part of this work was performed within the Cluster of Excellence “Structure Design of Novel High-Performance Materials via Atomic Design and Defect Engineering (ADDE)” that is financially supported by the European Union Regional Development Funds and by the Ministry of Science and Art of Saxony (SMWK). We would like to thank Dipl.-Ing. A. Leuteritz, Dipl.-Ing. A. Müller and K. Becker for the sample preparation.
Interface Phenomena Responsible for Bonding between TRIP Steel and Partially Stabilised Zirconia as Revealed by TEM†
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: TRIP-Matrix-Composite
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 627–637, July 2013
How to Cite
Poklad, A., Motylenko, M., Klemm, V., Schreiber, G., Martin, S., Decker, S., Abendroth, B., Haverkamp, M. and Rafaja, D. (2013), Interface Phenomena Responsible for Bonding between TRIP Steel and Partially Stabilised Zirconia as Revealed by TEM. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 627–637. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200344
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
- Collaborative Research Centre “TRIP-Matrix Composite” (SFB 799) by the German Research Foundation (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!