The authors thank the German Research Foundation (DFG) for the financial support of the subproject under the Collaborative Research Centre “TRIP-Matrix-Composites” (CRC 799). Furthermore, we would like to thank Dipl.-Ing. (FH) K. Zuber from the Institute of Materials Engineering for the metallographic sample preparation.
Temperature Effects on the Deformation Behavior of High-Density TRIP Steel and Particle-Reinforced TRIP Steel/Zirconia Honeycombs Under Quasi-Static Compressive Loading†
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: TRIP-Matrix-Composite
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 646–657, July 2013
How to Cite
Ehinger, D., Krüger, L., Martin, U., Weigelt, C. and Aneziris, C. G. (2013), Temperature Effects on the Deformation Behavior of High-Density TRIP Steel and Particle-Reinforced TRIP Steel/Zirconia Honeycombs Under Quasi-Static Compressive Loading. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 646–657. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200345
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!