The authors would like to thank the DFG (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft) for funding this work within the Collaborative Research Center 799 “TRIP-Matrix-Composites”. Special thanks are given to PHD Chr. Weigelt for providing the samples and Mrs. Leuteritz for preparing the specimens.
Mg-PSZ Reinforced TRIP-Steel MMCs – In Situ CT Investigations of Cruciform Samples under Compressive Loading†
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: TRIP-Matrix-Composite
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 590–599, July 2013
How to Cite
Ballaschk, U., Berek, H., Ehinger, D., Aneziris, C. G. and Krüger, L. (2013), Mg-PSZ Reinforced TRIP-Steel MMCs – In Situ CT Investigations of Cruciform Samples under Compressive Loading. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 590–599. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200348
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!