The authors would like to thank the German Research Foundation for their financial support of the Collaborative Research Centre “TRIP-Matrix Composite” (SFB 799). The authors thank Dipl.-Ing. C. Segel and Dr. A. Weidner for their assistance with the SEM investigations, and for their contributions to the authors' discussions.
Electron Beam Welding of High Alloy CrMnNi Cast Steels with TRIP/TWIP Effect†
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: TRIP-Matrix-Composite
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 566–570, July 2013
How to Cite
Buchwalder, A., Rüthrich, K., Zenker, R. and Biermann, H. (2013), Electron Beam Welding of High Alloy CrMnNi Cast Steels with TRIP/TWIP Effect. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 566–570. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200355
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
- German Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!