Funding for this work has come from a Schools Competition Act Settlement Trust (SCAST) Research Scholarship and the Royal Aeronautical Society Centennial Research Scholarship. Thanks are due to Dr. Margaret Hartley of the Earth Sciences Department in Cambridge University for the provision of the volcanic ash specimen.
Deposition of Ingested Volcanic Ash on Surfaces in the Turbine of a Small Jet Engine†
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 986–994, October 2013
How to Cite
Shinozaki, M., Roberts, K. A., van de Goor, B. and Clyne, T. W. (2013), Deposition of Ingested Volcanic Ash on Surfaces in the Turbine of a Small Jet Engine. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 986–994. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200357
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2012
- Schools Competition Act Settlement Trust (SCAST) Research Scholarship
- Royal Aeronautical Society Centennial Research Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!